How Healthy Is Your Real Estate Career?
Every today is health crazy. There is a lot more movies, trends, fitness, foodie, posts, diets than ever before. With advancement in medical technologies as well, we seem to be living longer and longer. Health is a big deal. To an extent, be healthy is just common sense stewardship of the body we have been given. Taking care of what you have, whether material posessions, kids, your body, all just make sense in a sane mind. Your real estate career is no different.
To own/have a business, as you as a Realtor do, means a certain level of stewardship and responsibility with what you have. Just as keeping your car’s oil changed routinely and gas in the tank, tires rotated, etc, your real estate career needs ever tuned and constantly taken care of to make sure it stays in good health. Even more so, that your career can thrive because of the state of health it is in.
So i want to help. I want to give you some checklists to question about your current career, then maybe offer a “tune up” or free health assessment. But, to get the Health Assessment you will need to email me firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me or FB me direct.
Realtors: Health check your business:
1. Has your business increased over the last 12 months?
2. Are you happy in your career?
3. Are you happy in your environment (brokerage)?
4. Do you have questions about earning more commission?
5. Do you have multiple lead sources?
6. Is your marketing strategy sound and in place for the next 6-12 months?
7. Do you have healthy relationships with your manager & BIC to grow your career?
8. Do you have access to the tools needed to not just maintain your health, but improve your health in your real estate career?
Do you want to discuss your answers to these questions? Me too! Shoot me a message today! #WhatTheHealth?! (Real Estate edition)
www.DiscoverEagleRealty.com – Career
www.Facebook.com/ChrisWardBIC – Chris Ward BIC Page
www.Instagram.com – @EagleRealtySC
www.Snapchat.com – @EagleRealtySC
Website – www.EagleRealtySC.com
@chriswardbic – Soundcloud