Realtors: A Great Year Is A Combination of Great Days
My fellow Realtors, 2018 is upon and it is time to have your best year ever. Stop me if you have heard this one before. Ok, you’ve heard it. I mean every year is supposed to be the best ever, right? We are told that over and over again. An din some respects, i think it’s true. Why would you want to have the “worse year ever”? Or even a year that was not as good as the last? I realize the goal of the best year ever should ring true, but where do you start?
You start withe having a great day. Just one day. A year is usually made up of about 365 days. And to classify it as a great year, you need a majority of great days. Not every single day, but a majority. There will always be ups and downs, but is the majority of the whole made up of great days? I think it can be. I believe that if you take each day on its own and try to accomplish tasks and be productive even just a little, help or serve others and your family, and maybe even have a closing or get a new listing, that can be classified as a great day. If you sprinkle in some “good” days, and then the inevitable bad, sick, or crappy day – your year can still be great! My formula for a day you can look back on and say – that was awesome:
- Wake up with intention to be a great day.
- Spend time in prayer with God and focus on a bigger purpose
- have clear tasks to accomplish and check them off
- Create (content, video, blog, media, graphics, marketing)
- Be social (lunch, phone call, facebook interaction)
- Create appointments or potential clients
- Family time/ dinner
- Reflect and a little more work to cap off the night
- relax with those you love and tell yourself “today was pretty great”
Are you ready for 365 days of really good stuff? Then you are ready now to have a great year – even the best year ever!!
www.DiscoverEagleRealty.com – Career
www.Instagram.com – @EagleRealtySC
www.Snapchat.com – @EagleRealtySC
Website – www.EagleRealtySC.com
@chriswardbic – www.Soundcloud.com/